Staples Promotional Products is committed to maintaining a high level of customer service and transparency during this changing environment. In this unprecedented time, we are here to partner closely and help you accomplish your business objectives. You are the heart of our core values. The Staples team members are here to serve you and are dedicated to supporting your business needs in every way possible.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Will I experience an interruption in service?
- We remain committed to our service levels and communication transparency. Our business hours remain the same, and our distribution facilities remain open. For custom orders, please be advised that due to the COVID-19 issue, our response times to queries and corresponding delivery times from suppliers may be delayed. We apologize for the delay and will make best endeavors to respond to you in a timely manner.
- What if the product I ordered is no longer available?
- Items are subject to product availability. If an item is not in stock at the time you place your order, we will notify you and provide an alternative product
- What if I need to change the delivery address for my order?
- Please call 1-800-369-4670.
- What is Staples doing to manage the impact on customer orders?
- Our merchandising, sourcing, supply chain and support teams across the company are taking proactive measures to maintain the highest levels of support for our customers, which includes:
- Leveraging our scale and relationships with key suppliers to maintain the best stocking positions for products based on availability.
- Making sure we have alternatives for products that could be impacted across the market.
- Monitoring our suppliers daily to ensure we can proactively address/communicate disruption if/when appropriate.
The Latest News
Staples Promotional Products Distributes Customer Letter:
We Are Committed to Supporting You
To our valued customer:
We want to provide an update on our business and operations. We, like you, have spent the past couple of weeks pivoting our commercial activities to support the new realities faced by our customers, transitioning and supporting our associates, and navigating supply chain changes. As we begin to look forward, we recognize that while a great deal remains unknown, we have the chance to take steps together to shape a new everyday reality defined by a greater level of connectivity, resiliency and compassion.
At Staples, we have always enabled organizations to succeed. This remains true today, and it is why we are open as an essential business during this time. We want to help you stay connected to your customers, support your associates, and plan for how to rebuild and rebound.
All our associates with the capacity to work from home continue to do so and are here to support your projects, provide ideas and develop solutions. We have adjusted hours and staffing as needed to manage current demands. We are in constant communication with our supplier partners, and have been given priority for orders and production. In addition, we have redirected some resources to support our large healthcare customer needs at this critical time. For customers with in-stock merchandise programs, our distribution center remains open. We have implemented a new shift pattern to allow for the required social distancing measures. In addition, we have proactively managed our product supply with our vendors to minimize the risk of stockouts wherever possible.
While the daily operations of our business have changed, our values and our people have not. We remain committed to keeping you informed and will continue to share more information as it becomes available. Should you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to your Staples Promotional Products representative.
— Matt Eckhouse
VP/GM, Staples Promotional Products
— Anne McKeough
Senior VP Global Sales, Staples Promotional Products
Staples Promotional Products Changes Order and Delivery Communication
Staples Promotional Products has updated their procedures for order and delivery management based on individual state “shelter-in-place or stay-at-home” mandates including, but not limited to, contacting the customer on all orders which may incur a disruption in delivery due to COVID-19. For more information please reference our FAQ, or to contact a member of our customer service team please call 1-800-369-4670.
Staples CEO Sandy Douglas Distributes Customer Letter Regarding COVID-19
Dear Valued Staples Promotional Products Customer,
I want to reach out with an update on what we’re doing to support you as our global community navigates the personal and business implications of COVID-19. Serving your needs in a safe manner is of the utmost importance to us.
- We’ve taken proactive steps to ensure our associates and their families are protected, including providing up-to-date guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) on prevention, ceasing all non-essential business travel both domestically and internationally, and putting new policies in place to ensure sick team members remain home. Additionally, we are now encouraging all employees who can work remotely to do so in order to further reduce the risk of transmitting COVID-19. These steps will help ensure the safety of our associates and their families and provide better business continuity for you.
- Relying on the expertise of the CDC and local health officials across the country, we are committed to sharing information as soon as we have it to protect the health and wellbeing of our customers and associates. We are closely monitoring our service levels and that of our vendor partners and will quickly alert you if a changing situation is likely to impact our ability to serve you.
In this unprecedented time, we are here to partner closely and help you accomplish your business objectives. At the heart of our core values is you, and the Staples team members who serve you, and we are here to support your needs in every way possible.
— Sandy Douglas
Chief Executive Officer, Staples, Inc.